Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yesterday morning I was late for the briefing and I was paired up with Kaijie to create a ice-breaker game. Ok, it was embarassing to turn up late...
Reason? Oh, it's cos' NELLY told me that we are spposed to go to the briefing at 11a.m? Okok...I forgive you, Nelly :D HAHAS
Ok, so Edmund called me and told me that I was late. I immediately rush to school and joined everyone in the ice-breaking game they were playing. Finally managed to REMEMBER everyone's name. I am SO proud :D
After a break, we had the blogging session at library. We introduced ourselves on this blog and went back to the TOLC room first to have a short'debrief' and a few games of WHACKO which we all enjoyed.
After lunch, we gathered and went to TTSH for our vaccinations. I am abit nervous. D: Ok, never mind about that. We had Typhiod and Influenza jab. OUCH... D;
overall on yesterday, I have managed to remember everyone's name and made new So, friends. So happy! Hahas... Well I will end here. CHEERIOS ((:

&faye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment