Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day one .

My first impression of Siem Reap within the airport is a city which is rich in agriculture.

Silk Worm Farm
It is an experience which one wwouldnt want to forget. We can also see how hard people work before getting the end result - which is the silk.

Krobei real primary school.

My first impression of the school is a place which is not properly built . I can imagine how the children suffer with the poor condition.

Landmine Museum .
The visit to this museum teaches me about cambodia history and how much effort they have to put in to help their country to be a safe cool.

Farm orphanage
I really feel touched and blessed with whatever i have in singapore .Although there many things which i could not get , I am still grateful with what I already have after looking at the children.It makes me feel more appreciative .

Shaik Jifridin Class 2e4


No comments:

Post a Comment