Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reflections. :D


Hello hello! :D
The things that i find very memorable in Cambodia is the farm orphanage and the time in Krobei Primary School.
I really find the children there very pitiful.
We ought to really cherish life.
How i wished we aren't sick on the third day.
My group only finish 70% of the toilet! :(
Totally hard work and i can see my group mates trying their best to serve the children the best.
Even Ms Jarina lend a helping hand in building it! :D
Thinking back, i can hardly believed myself doing my part in building the toilet, w/out really complaining dirty. :D HAHA.
Everyone was really feeling very sick on day 3, we stayed in the hotel and rest.
I'm so glad to have Jow Cer Lin as my roommate who tolerated me for 4 days! ^^
I'm also very happy to have Ang Chen Shan as my best buddy whom stick me when i need her for the 4 days in Cambodia! ^^

I'm so glad that we managed to go to Angkor Wat at the last day.
I can hardly believed myself riding an elephant in my 14 years of lifetime! :D HAHA.
The feeling was totally so great. :D
The Tongle Sap ride on the boat was fantastic!
The sunset was really nice, really very nice.
Okay, i think that's all.
And i know everyone wants to see my super-duper-cute-cutie-pie right? :D


TADA!~
(The cutest one is him. :D)

That's all folks!
Best regards,
Eunice Chew, 2N6'2009.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment