Friday, November 20, 2009

HELLO!:D
I'm back here posting again after my long long sleep.X:Hope you guys have enough rest too(:

OK,so let me just share some impactful experiences during the trip.Firstly,the Farm Orphanage!:D See the small cute cute boy up there?Yes,thats my buddy!(very cute right?hahaha,so random!)The orphanage impacted me most during the first day because I finally know that I am really very fortunate.The orphans there are really humble and they are extremely friendly.They show happiness even when they received second hand clothes.They are contented with what they have, unlike many singapore kids nowadays.(:

Next, another event that impact me was the CIP @ krobei primary.Yes,building toilet can be a tiring job, but when i looked at the students(who were curiously looking at us),its seems that everything we did does pay off.Their smiles on their faces seems to be thanking us for helping them. Thus, building toilet isnt that bad afterall(:

Lastly, the elephant ride was another event that impacted me. It was indeed a fun ride even though i was quite nervous at first! It was also a great for us(Mr Arun,CerLin and i) to interact and get to know each other better. We were also able to have a clear view of the Angkorwat with the accompany of the windy weather(:

ok,thats the end!:D byes,
MINGTONG(:

OUR CAMBODIA SPIRITS NEVER ENDS RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment