Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello ppl . my name is QUEK WEILING . Most people call me QUEK but WEILING oso can lah . i will response to both of the names . I am from class 3E5 cos i took Literature which i am very proud of cos only 20 ppl are allowed to take Lit ! And tat proves that i gt good grades thus going in the Lit class even though now tat i am in E5 . Hehes :D My CCA is netball and i am under the SportsLeader . :D I LOVE MS SEM !! haha . :D My objective of going to Cambodia is tat i would lyk to help the childrens who need MY help not only in Singapore and also in Cambodia and all around the world . ZongXuan said he want to make the ppl in Cambodia rich !! I also want to make them rich but not by giving them money lah . I want to make them rich by giving them "LOVE" !! Make them rich of friendship and filled with my "LOVE" tat the rich ppl may not have !! I wan to let the childrens in Cambodia know tat even though they are poor but they have the thing tat rich ppl doesnt have . OH i am so loving . :D Dont be touch !!

It was the first training for everyone who is going for the Cambodia trip today . We met in th TOLC room for our introduction of ourself and played some "short" ice-breaker games den headed off for brekfast and assembled in the library for this IT training . After the IT training we went back to the TOLC room to continue our ice-breakers game and sorted out our groupings . 1 group must be assigned with min 2 girls . And there must be 1 sports leader , 2 UGs and 2 counciller . I am grouped with WanTing , Samuel , Eugene , ZongXuan and Ivan !! We are from group B and our group name is Banana Balls . OK I KNOW IS FUNNY !! Dont laugh lah . :D Went off to lunch and then went to Tan Tock Seng for the VACCINATION !!! I didnt cry REALLY believe me ok ? REALLY BELIEVE MEEEE !! :D hehes . NOBODY CRIED !! Believe me !! (: After the vaccination and debrief we went back home . I am so looking forward to the next training . Hopes it comes soon . :D

Haha . Sorry for the long long long post . I know i am naggy but i am noisier ok !! I ADMIT . I GOT INTEGRITY !! YEAH !! :D Just need to remember one thing during the vaccination NOBODY CRIED !! :D Tats all !! :D CHAOS ,

QUEK (:

No comments:

Post a Comment