Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hellos!

I really missed the children in both the Farm Orphanage & the Krobei Primary School. They have really left a huge impression on me! I've also know how fortunate I am. I am always complaining about things & i didnt know that there are much less fortunate people around me. I've also learnt to treasure the people around me.

The most impactful item was the Farm Orphanage. I shall not elaborate on this post as I've said about the Farm Orphanage in the previous post that i've uploaded together with my group's post.

Following by the Farm Orphanage was the CIP we did @ Krobei Primary School. We picked up litter around the school, clean the tables & also painted the classrooms. It was really a tough job to me as it was the first time I did all these things. Even though we only did 70% of our task, it was rather a memorable experience.

OKAYS i got to go BYE!!!

:D

-N.WanTing

No comments:

Post a Comment