Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GROUP E (ENT) DAY 4 EXPERIENCE IN SIEM REAP.

GROUP E (ENT):
Muhamad Syafiq:
Mt Experienceb in Angkor Wat temple. The temple is so big, bigger than the Singapore stadium. The temple have alot of things to see. It was build in 1131-1150BCE. It was fun when we reach there. The first thing that pop to my mind is how big is Angkor Wat temple. It is the 7 wonders in the world . The tonle sap lake that I went today, we take a ride on a boat and after that we explore the place. While we were on the boat, another boat came to us to hijack our boat. A girl that selling water. After that the boat trip we went to eat dinner. It was great.
Kai Jie:
I feel very amazing as I noticed that those building had been build by rock only, not even with a nail or clement. I had ride on an elephant there, this is my first time that i ride an elephant there, i feel so excited and happy. I took alot of photos there.
We visit alot of those places and each place give me different kind of feelings. Some of us still have a chance to "kiss" the budda. Next, we ride boat to see the sunset, it look very nice and special. Soon, we headed back to the land for our dinner. Alex took over to ride the boat for awhile. Everyone cleered for him. when we readed to the restuarant, the Indian food is so spicy. We hardly manage to finish it,
Finally, it the period of time that everyone will feel very happy - shopping time. We go to the night market. Alot of people spent most of their money today as today is the last day. I hope that everyone able to go back to Singapore by tomorrow.
Eunice Chew:
I was totally amazed by the wonderful history & experience I've had. I can't believe myself taking an elephant ride! :D For the first time in my life, I saw an elephant shit! :D HAHA! Me & my best partner, Ang Chen Shan had so much fun & we took a lot of unforgettable photos. ;D
We knew a lot more about Angkorwat, the seven wonders of the world that is bulit from 1131-1150. I really appreciate to have such a nice tour gride & his wonderful translation of the history. We also took a boat around tonlesap & there's a really very beauitful sunset. I can't believe people were staying there! They're either staying/playing there, or selling stuffs. There's a young lady which totally amazed me! She jumped onto our boat & started selling us drinks. I really love this trip a alot! ^^
MingTong:
I feel that the Angkor is really a place where people should go. It tell us about the background of cambodia and this allows people to understand the country better.
i was kind of afraid during the trip as i have a phobia of water. However i overcome by talking to my friends and looking at another scendries . It was a real fun experience as i have not been travelling with friends as i have not been travelling with friends since p6 camp
talking about it , i feel abit guilty for bargaining with the shopkeeper. However, the shopkeeper was nice enough to lower the price for us and we able to able to have a greater deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment